Thursday, February 9, 2012

Wrong Actions of Advance Stores Co, Inc


I was verbally abused and assaulted by new hire/part timer,
Jeff Forsythe,
while working at Advance Auto Parts in Jasper, Tennessee.

I chose to turn the other cheek and forgive him and
to forget about it. Three days late Mr. Forsythe turned the story
around and filed a fabricated statement stating that I had verbally
abused and assaulted him.

I explained what happened to the new General Manager, Ron Place,
but he chose to ignore the truth and to proceed with getting me
terminated. I'm 57 years old, and this was the first time
I have ever been fired from any job.

I also was originally denied my unemployment benefits because
of how I was fired, and because of documents
sent to the TENNESSEE DEPARTMENT OF LABOR AND
WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT,
EMPLOYMENT SECURITY DIVISION by Ron Place.

I filed a Police Report on Jeff Forsythe and reported
the Assault after I learned of his actions.



No comments:

Post a Comment